As of now we all know about the love of Google and Apple for their country in terms of the services available. Google and Apple both are that such type of companies which think that there is no human population outside the US and due to this misunderstanding, the have limited most of their services to the US residents only. If you live in Asia, Africa or any other continent other than US and use an Android phone or an iPhone then you are surely deprived of many services which these two Tech Giants provide. Let’s leave Apple aside for now and just concentrate on Google’s Google Play store (if you read it right). I am from India and have an Android phone so I’m pretty much know about the issue. Though my phone is pretty much capable to do run all the Google apps like Music, Books & Movies but I’m also in the list of the ignored ones.
If you are one of those who suffer from these issues then be ready to thank XDA Senior Member kishankpadiyar. Because of his cleverness, he has brought us with a clever technique which will just enable us to use these premium Google services outside US.
What you require
- An Android phone [Android 2.2+]
- Access to a stable internet connection.
- Google Play store Play store 3.7.11 or 3.7.13.
- Market enabler. Download it here.
- DroidVPN. Download it here.
- A Rooted device.
How to access Google Music, Books & Movies anywhere around the world
- Navigate to Settings>Applications>Manage applications.
- In the Downloaded Tab find the Google Play Store and clean wipe all the Data and Cache.
- Now open Market Enabler and select any US-based network carrier like T-mobile or Sprint.
- Now open DroidVPN and log in with your account ( if you don’t have an account then create one) and press start.
- Now just open the Google Play Store and you will find the Music, Movies & Books in the Featured tab.
- By this you will be able to access the Google Play Store in the countries outside US.
Though the process was an easy one, but if you face any hurdles in the procedure do a comment below. I’ll get in touch with you.
Via : XDA