You might have heard about the new Samsung Galaxy SIII. The new device by Samsung along with its awesome hardware packs many features with it which make this device worth a try. In the list to things (software) you get with this device is the Apple’s Siri mini version named as S voice by Samsung.
Previously the magazine type reading app Flipboard was leaked which ran on many devices easily (even on Froyo & Gingerbread devices). Now with the leak (or extraction ) of S-Voice apk has made the Galaxy SIII grab everyone’s attention.
The installation is simple, just download the rar file, extract the contents and install. For those of you who prefer a bit of reading can continue. So lets start!!
Installation of S-Voice in any android device
- First download the apk from here. It is a mediafire link & the file size is approx 23MB.
- Open the rar file with any archiver of your choice like WinRar or WinZip.
- In the target folder you will see a file named ‘voicetalk.apk’. It is the apk file for S-Voice.
- Connect your phone to PC and transfer the file to the root directory of your SD Card.
- Assuming you have a file manager (which is a must) in your android device locate the file and open it.
- Though be sure to check the unknown sources in Settings>App;ications>Development otherwise it will hinder your installation.
- It will be installed within a few minutes according to your devices specification.
- You may now find the S voice app in your app drawer widgets are also available to be put in the homescreen.
- Open it and enjoy S-Voice in your device.
Now as S-Voice is installed in your device so you can enjoy all its features like voice texting, voice commands and much more.