So by now you’ve probably heard about the beats audio on the HTC devices like HTC Rezound (Beats Branded Phone).You brought a low end device just to save yourself a few bucks. Here i’m going to ell you the procedure of installing beats audio software on your android phone(any). But first let’s discuss about “What is beats audio?”.On the low side Beats audio is just a Fancy Equaliser which combined with a quality Headphone (Beats Certified) gives you a immersive audio experience.
Install Beats Audio on Your Android Device
The beats equaliser improves the sound of the music you are playing by enabling deep basses and controlled treble. Well you are here because you want to install beats audio on your android device So i’ll just tell you the procedure.
Disclaimer: We at PlimBlog are not responsible for any damage that is caused to your device by the flashing of this beats audio file, all you’re doing is upto you.
- First Back up your device (Very important), dont blame me if you didnt read this post very well.
- Ensure you have backed up (This is a detailed tutorial)
- Download the specified file. There are seperate files for Samsung Galaxy S & SII (the download link can be found on the development thread started at XDA)
- Put your phone in recovery mode or you can flash it via ClockWorkMod Recovery easily.
- If you dont know how to put your phone in recovery mode See below,
Also note that for some devices starting in recovery mode is different. Use your imagination(Google it). You’re device should be having Custom Recovery installed in it, in order to flash any Custom ROM or MOD. So, use the proper method for flashing.
I am Rahul Garewal a content writer and a Professional Blogger. I am certified with 250-316 testwhich is very popular these days and have a great scope in the field of IT Certification. I always like to take certification exams and now I have planned to pass 250-315 test. These kinds of exams could secure your future as well as your job.